Monday, November 26, 2007

Vikes Win in NY (really NJ)!!!
Could the Vikes actually make the playoffs? I'm not gonna hold my breath but at 5-6 they are in the race for a wildcard berth. Four of their last five games are against opponets with losing records (Bears, 49ers, Denver, Redskins) and the fifth game is this week against the Lions at home; The Lions have a 3 game losing streak. Three of the last five are home games. It's hard to believe but the Vikes could conceivably win out and be 10-6. I am guessing that 9-7 will be good enough for the playoffs. Like I said, I won't hold my breath even with AP coming back this week.

Ice Update:Ice is on Platte and Bulldog(???), however I am in no hurry to go out and test it. It's conceivable that I will be out within the next 2-3 weeks.

3 comments:

HellaBass said...

I am sure we will win enough to get a mediocre draft pick but not make the playoffs :(

Rich

Basspastor said...

Yeah never know what your gonna get in the draft. Adrian Peterson went 7th (Definately the Steal of the draft) and didn't the Vikes get Randy Moss with the 18th pick.

Speaking of Randy Moss; the Pats getting him for a 4th round pick is probably the greatest NFL trade since the infamous Herschal Walker debacle.

I am so rooting for Randy to go 19-0.

HellaBass said...

So how do you feel about the way the Vikes smoked the Motor City Kittys?