Sunday, November 18, 2007

The return of Daunte...

Vikes Win!!!

Well Daunte Culpepper was back in Minnesota for a football game today. I was a big Culpepper supporter up until the point he gave up on the Vikes. At that point I joined the "Chokepepper" bandwagon and wished him nothing but failure. Failure is exactly where Dante landed, first with the Dolphins, now with the Raiders. I really could care less what happens to Dante from now on, I'm over it. It was however good to see the Vikes beat Daunte in there first meeting since the falling out.

It's kind of sad to say but Culpepper would be an upgrade from anything we have at the QB position right now. I just don't think Tavaris has it in him to be a big league quarterback.

It's really to bad that Adrian Peterson got injured last week, cause I think he would have had a shot at 200yards vs. the Raider run defence. Sure Chester did a great job with 164 and 3 TD's, but I think Adrian would have done even better.

As for the blowout by the Packers last week, that was just a pathetic performance by the purple. If I were Chilly I would have kicked the field goal rather than get the doughnut. It sucked that Mewelde Moore got in and had the ball bounce off his hands for a turnover in the red zone. After this game, I'm not so sure that coach Chilly should get a 3rd year.

No comments: