Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Ice Fishing Goals Winter '17-'18
Completed goals in bold.
1. Have my gear ready to go by the 24th of November
1. Teach my niece Devin to ice fish (and Isabelle and Mallory if they come up this winter)
2. Teach Ice Fishing to my brother Steve
3. Fish with Michael "Cyberfish" Thompson
4. Fish with Jim Bonin
5. Fish with Peter W.
6. Fish with Dad
7. Fish with a least 1 other person. (I fished with Pete)
1. Blog every time I reach a goal.
2. Record all trips at Fish Swami
3. Blog all trips at the Fishing Log Blog.
1. Catch at least 500 fish
2. Catch an average of at least 20 fish per outing.
1. Catch at least 200 (291 for the Winter)
1. Catch at least 200 (5 Sunfish Caught)
1. Catch at least 1. (0 Bass caught)
1. Catch at least 1 (I only caught 1 last winter) (0 Pike caught)
1. Catch at least 1. (0 Pike caught)
2. Fish at Mille Lacs for them at least once.
1. Catch at least 1 (Haven't caught one since I started ice fishing again) (0 Tullibee Caught)