Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Did I Win This Aqua-VU???

So out of the blue a couple of days ago I get a couple of emails from Outdoor Insights.  I just figured it was spam and didn't think anything of it.

Then this arrived at the house today.  I have no clue how I came to be in the possession of this Aqua-Vu underwater camera with motorized camera positioning system.  I must have won it in a contest from someone, but who?  
Not going to look the gift horse in the mouth.  

Thank You Jesus!!! 

The camera and cord are tiny compared to my 25 year old Aqua-Vu.

Update: Turns out I didn't win this stuff in a contest, but it was shipped to me by accident.  They are letting me keep it.  That Mo Pod is really slick.  Definitely a nice accessory to have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bass Pundit, Sorry looks like this was miss-shipped to your address. I'm looking into on our end. This was supposed to go to David Maas Watertown.

Please contact me at chris@aquavu.com so we can figure out a solution.

Thanks
Chris
Aqua-Vu Underwater Camera Systems