Monday, January 19, 2015

Some Thoughts at

It's past 5AM.  I tried to go to sleep around midnight, but couldn't.  I went fishing yesterday morning at Rock Lake hoping I might catch a bass along with some sunfish.  I caught 17 sunfish, 1 pike, and 1 perch.  The big thing was that I actually got to use my underwater camera to see fish for the first time in 7 years or so.  I was kind of an idiot and forgot I put a notch in the fin so I can do an almost straight down view.  I was a wee bit lazy and didn't bring the camera to multiple holes but just kept it in the one once I got it set to view the line in a second hole.  Oh well.

I spent a good part of my awake time this morning reading old blogs from when I ice fished before.  I really need to hit up Sullivan and try for tullibee along with a couple other idea's.

No comments: