Friday, September 28, 2012

I Caught A Fish And More Are Coming

I was convinced by Lowell Borgan that  I should go to the Fishers of Men Fall Outing when he offered to pick me up and told me I could fish with Dave Lindmark out of the GEM Pontoon.  Yesterday I was picked up by Lowell and Art.  When we got up to Lutherdell there was some time before dinner so I went out in the Lutherdell pontoon with Art and Jim Druk.  Art got 4 pike and I got 1 and had several follows.  I can't stand up to fish very long before I have to sit back down. Hopefully I'm not gonna be super sore from my first choice of beds.  It's 3AM, I woke up and found a stiffer mattress.

The weather is gonna be perfect!

I will have Pictures later today.

1 comment:

AlexanderJohn said...

Iam AlexanderJohn,My hobby is fishing every weekend,Its really great to see your blog on fishing.Its best in fishing packages with affordable boat rentals and other activities are awesome.