Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tonight's Launch At Eddy's with Dad

Tonight Dad and I finally got out on another Launch trip out on Mille Lacs.  The weather was almost perfect, maybe a tad warm.  Dad started things off with this 23" fish.
I couldn't see the screen to know I cut it off.  Then Dad got a 24" fish.
Then Dad got a 22" fish.
Finally I got on the board with a 23" eye.  Unfortunately the setting sun is behind my head or it would have been an awesome picture.
Then I got a 24" er.
Dad closed out the night with the last fish on the Launch and the only keeper for us non- Native American's on the boat.  It was a 15inch eye.
All fish were caught on a red hook with single yellow bead.  I think Dad caught the most fish on the launch,  maybe one other lady got 4 as well.

1 comment:

Carp Fishing said...

Thanks for this nice blog related to fishing. Surely this Bass will help a lot in fishing specially in carp fishing. I spend most of my leisure period in fishing specially in carp fishing. It is very comfortable and pleasant for me.It brings me near to the nature.Thanks again for this nice post and blog.