Monday, November 30, 2009

Vikes Bears Recap & FF

Purple Pride! Purple Pride! as old Red liked to say.

That was the kind of game I like, Viking Domination just like last week.

I figure this win pretty much should have wrapped up the Division Championship. Our remaining schedule isn't a cake walk, but the Packers have some tough games too and we own the tie breaker.

I think the next couple of games will tell a lot about the team's prospects for playoff success. At this point I am not holding out much hope of home field advantage throughout the playoffs. I think New Orleans only loses 1 or goes undefeated and I would be shocked if the Vikes went 15-1.

It would be nice if we can get Winfield back for next week against the pass happy Cardinals and AP has to stop his fumbling routine.

MinnesocoldBPboys Fantasy Update: I have 4 players in tonights Monday Night Football game. I am behind by quite a bit right now and my opponent for the week still has Tom Brady and Jeremy Shockey yet to play. Basically it will take a miracle for me to win this week.

No comments: