Monday, December 31, 2007

Season Over

Once again the Vikes did not show up in the 1st half and it cost em. Not that it mattered because the Redskins won as expected but still. The last game was not a total fiasco thanks to a 4th quarter comeback by Tavaris. Up until the 4th the Vikes were doing their level best to lose. A fumble by Chester Taylor cost a touchdown as did a dropped bomb to Troy Williamson and a saftey for blocking at the face mask. AP couldn't get on track once again, but as a team the Vikes ran well thanks to Chester and T Jack.

Unbelieveably the game went to overtime where the Vikes promptly fumbled the ball and lost. The Vikes were 2 overtime losses from 10-6 this season. Like I said before I consider 8-8 a good season cause I didn't think we would do this good.

I am not sure who I want in the playoffs this year. I don't really think an NFC team has a chance and don't really want the Cowboys or Pack to win it all anyways. In the AFC I like the Pats, Colts, Steelers, Chargers, and Jax. I do not think we should crown the perfect Patriots just yet because I think any of these 5 teams could take it. There should be some great playoff games in the AFC this year.

Question: Does the BP think the Patriots have to win it all to be considered the greatest team in NFL history?

The answer to this question is NO. I think if the Pats win one more game to put their record at 17-0, same as 72 Dolphins, than they should be considered equal with the 72Dolphins. If the Pats go 18-1, I think that is still good enough to make them the greatest team in NFL history. I think if the Pats get win 18 than win 19 is a given.

No comments: