Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Thoughts On Rush Lake(Ottertail)

Tomorrow is our 3rd Baxter Bass Snatcher Tournament of the year.  The club has only fished the lake twice and the last time was 10 years ago.  The lake then kicked out 19lb bags to win, but not many limits.  From what I saw in my pre-fish the bass fishing has improved on the lake.  I am not totally sure of how my boater Adam plans to fish this one.  I'm not sure he knows.  He has only fished one tournament and only got 1 fish in that one.  He pre-fished the lake a couple of weeks ago and did catch some fish.  Basically I am setting up to go heavy for the reeds, but I think Adam is thinking weedlines.

Here are the Rods I'm Bringing
7'10" H Jig
7'6" H Jig
7'3" H Hollow Body Frog
7'3" MH Horny Toad
7'3" MH Spinnerbait, Buzzbait, Dippers
7' H Texas Rigged Craw Tubes or Big Worms
6'8" M Topwater, Chatterjigs, Crankbaits
5'6" Spinning Dock Rod

If I get a limit, I'll be happy.

No comments: