Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bass Pundit Visits in Decline

Apparently August and September are months when less people are interested in bass fishing than they are at other times of the year. Last year September saw less hits on Bass Pundit than any other month in 2008. Right now my average of visits per day has dropped sharply from the last few months. Still I am on pace to double the number of visits I had in August of last year.

To those who are still coming around, thanks for stopping. I still have 2 more tournaments to report about and I will probably start fishing more in Sept. if I do something about my boat motor situation.

2 comments:

BassFishingDem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BassFishingDem said...

(Sorry. I made a typo in my original comment and I am a bit of a stickler for perfection.)
I didn't even notice your post until well after I posted my own entry about a decline in hits. Strange, isn't it? I noticed the decline last year around this time. I think we lose some of the kids going back to school. Then winter comes along and takes fishing off their minds some more. No worries. They'll be back in time for the spring spawn.